Human Environmental Sciences with Textile and Apparel Management Emphasis, Doctor of Philosophy
February 12th, 2018
About Textile & Apparel Management Programs
Graduate programs in textile and apparel management offer the following areas of study: apparel product development and manufacturing; apparel marketing and merchandising; e-commerce, global sourcing and supply chain management, economic/trade issues related to textile and apparel; historical and cultural aspects of textiles and dress; and consumer marketplace concerns.
PhD in human environmental sciences with an emphasis area in textile and apparel management.
Fall deadline: January 15 for early financial support considerations
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University in textile and apparel management or related field. Those with unrelated majors will need to do make-up work.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of professional objectives
- Departmental application (built into the Graduate School application)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts from every college or University you have attended
- GRE Scores
- Latest vitae or resume
- Digital portfolio is required for Apparel Design applicants. (Upload it to the Portfolio section)
- Writing sample (optional)
- Two-minute video to show about who you are, why you want to pursue graduate degrees, and what your career goals are (Upload it to the Portfolio section)
- TOEFL scores if international student