June 22nd, 2020
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MS program in Civil Engineering, a student must:
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or above in their introductory courses of the selected area of emphasis (CE 3200 Fundamentals of Environmental Engineering or CE 3702 Hydrology for environmental/water resources, CE 3400 Fundamental of Geotechnical Engineering for geotechnical, CE 3300 Structural Analysis I for structures and CE 3100 Fundamental of Transportation Engineering for transportation).
The application deadline for the MS accelerated program is March 1st for fall admission and October 1st for spring admission.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
Upload all of the following items to your Graduate School online application. DO NOT send any hard copies to the Civil Engineering department.
- Statement of Purpose