*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
- Fall deadline: February 1
- Spring deadline: October 15
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose, which should include a summary of why you are interested in pursuing an advanced chemistry degree, a brief description of your previous research experiences, the specific area of chemistry you are interested in pursuing, and your future career goals and plans in the chemistry field.
- Resume or CV, which should include information regarding education, academic performance, awards, honors, areas of scientific interest, research experience, work experience, publications, presentations, and any other relevant activities.
- GRE scores (optional)