- Minimum GPA: 3.5
- Current undergraduate students in the Missouri School of Journalism are eligible to apply to this program
Campus program deadlines
|Entrance Term||Apply by|
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
Please upload the following application materials into the Graduate School online application:
- Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts (in English) to the Academics section of your application.
- 3 essays as specified on the School of Journalism website
- 3 letters of recommendation (use the online Graduate School application system)