February 12th, 2020
- Minimum GPA: 3.5
- Current undergraduate students in the Missouri School of Journalism are eligible to apply to this program
Campus program deadlines
*Note: Deadlines are adhered to strictly, and no applicant is considered for admission until all required information is received.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
Please upload the following application materials into the Graduate School online application:
- Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts (in English) to the Academics section of your application.
- 3 essays as specified on the School of Journalism website
- 3 letters of recommendation (use the online Graduate School application system)