February 12th, 2018
- Residential program applications should be submitted prior to March 1 to receive priority consideration for Fall admission. All applications received after March 1 will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Executive program applicants (who start each January) are admitted on a rolling basis.
- A minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.0 during the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work and any subsequent graduate course work
- The Health Services Management Program recruits and accepts qualified applicants regardless of race, sex, age, physical ability or national origin.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL report (international applicants only)
The residential MHA can be jointly pursued with the following degree programs: MS in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics, MBA, MPA, MS in Industrial Engineering, and JD in Law.