The program offers a Masters of Public Health with emphasis areas in Health Promotion & Policy and Veterinary Public Health.
Application Deadlines (Including Dual Degree Programs)
|Degree Option||Degree Delivery||Summer Semester||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|MPH Emphasis in Health Promotion and Policy||On Campus||Not accepting applications||May 1||Not accepting applications|
|MPH Emphasis in Health Promotion and Policy||Online||March 1||May 1||September 1|
|MPH Emphasis in Veterinary Public Health||Online||March 1||May 1||September 1|
Note: The graduate admissions committee will begin reviewing applications within 1 week of the application deadline.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Unofficial copies of your transcripts of coursework from all universities, colleges, and/or technical schools you’ve attended in the past
- Personal essay
- Resume or CV
- 1 letter of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS (For international applicants only)
- Personal data sheet (built into the Graduate School online application)