Public Health, Master of Public Health
February 12th, 2018
The program offers a Masters of Public Health with emphasis areas in Health Promotion & Policy and Veterinary Public Health.
Application Deadlines- Domestic Applicants (Including Dual Degree Programs)
- Fall Semester: June 1st (July 1st for the Fall 2020 applicants)
- Spring Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
Application Deadline- International Applicants (Including Dual Degree Programs)
- Fall Semester: May 1st (Internationals only accepted for Fall semesters)
- Applications from international applicants will only be accepted for Fall Semester admission, unless the applicant is currently a University of Missouri (MU) student enrolled in another full-time program.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Personal data sheet (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Unofficial copies of your transcripts of coursework from all universities, colleges, and/or technical schools you’ve attended in the past
- Personal essay
- Resume or CV
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS (For international applicants only)