February 12th, 2018
The program offers a Masters of Public Health with emphasis areas in Health Promotion & Policy and Veterinary Public Health.
Application Deadlines (Including Dual Degree Programs)
- Fall Semester: June 1st
- Spring Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
Note: The graduate admissions committee will begin reviewing applications within 1 week of the application deadline.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Unofficial copies of your transcripts of coursework from all universities, colleges, and/or technical schools you’ve attended in the past
- Personal essay
- Resume or CV
- 1 letter of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS (For international applicants only)
- Personal data sheet (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Dual degree seeking students only: The MPH program is partnered with a few select graduate programs at MU to offer our dual degree MPH option. To be eligible for dual degree admission into the MPH program, you must be enrolled in or accepted to one of our partnered dual degree programs. Upload a past letter of recommendation written about you or the admission letter from the dual degree graduate program you are currently in at MU or a current transcript showing enrollment in the one of the partnered dual degree programs to the MPH Personal Data Sheet section.