About the Program
The University of Missouri Veterinary Online Programs offers online graduate training leading to the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences, emphasis Veterinary Sciences. This online Master’s degree program can be precursor to a PhD program at MU or elsewhere, but is NOT intended as preparation for application or admission to a DVM program.
Application deadline: 8 weeks prior to the beginning of the term
- This program accepts rolling admissions. It is recommended that completed applications are submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the beginning of the term you plan to begin course work. This will allow the Graduate School time to process your application.
- Veterinarians (Graduates of an AVMA-accredited college of veterinary medicine)
- Veterinary Technologists (Graduates of an AVMA and regionally-accredited veterinary technician/technologist program with a baccalaureate degree)
For more information on this program, please visit the program website at http://biomedonline.missouri.edu/masters-degree-in-biomedical-sciences-emphasis-in-veterinary-medicine-and-surgery/.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
For the Graduate School
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
For the Veterinary Sciences Emphasis Program
- GRE scores (Will be waived for otherwise qualified DVMs, veterinary technologists who have achieved VTS status, and graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Veterinary Sciences)
- Departmental Application (built into the Graduate School online application)