Your gift to may be used to support:
- Graduate student fellowships, scholarships, awards, and internships
- Programming for career development and exploration, research innovation, and leadership development, as well as other resources
- Research projects to increase student participation in conferences and exhibitions across disciplines
- Recruiting and retaining graduate students
- Diversity and inclusion activities
- International travel
How To Give
Gifts to the Graduate School are centrally processed through the University of Missouri’s Development Office. Donors have several options: pledge, check, online, through Mizzou payroll deduction, or by credit card.
To send Mizzou a check, fill out the one-page gift form, and mail it with a check payable to the University of Missouri. Send the form to:
Mizzou Gift Processing
109 Reynolds Alumni and Alumnae Center
Columbia, MO 65211
Please use one of the following options for gifts paid by Visa, MasterCard or Discover:
- Make a gift online at the Mizzou giving site.
- Call toll-free at 1-877-GIFT-2-MU with your credit card information.
Major Gifts, Endowments & Fellowship Support
Major gifts can be cash, securities (stocks or bonds), or property and can create new or support existing endowments for graduate fellowships, travel, or general development.
Planned Gifts & Testamentary Gifts
Bequests are one of the easiest forms of planned giving. A bequest may be provided through a will or trust, but it must be carefully worded to ensure that the donor’s wishes are fulfilled.
Donors may name the University of Missouri as the beneficiary of their retirement account. This gift option may provide significant income tax and estate tax benefits.
Permanent life insurance policies may be donated to the University. Donors will obtain the greatest tax benefits by naming the University of Missouri as both the owner and beneficiary of the gifted policy.