PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! Failure to follow the instructions outlined below may result in the deletion of the application or a delay in the posting of your degree or certificate. Please note, you must be admitted and actively pursuing the degree, certificate or minor which you plan to complete.
- This application is for graduate students only and should only be submitted if you are completing a degree or certificate during SPRING, SUMMER, or FALL 2022 semester. If you are receiving an undergraduate degree or a professional degree (JD, DVM, MD, DPT, OT), do not complete this application. Please consult your individual college for additional information.
- A Plan of Study must be on file with the Graduate School before completing this application.
- Please review your program and advisor information in myZou prior to completing this application. Contact your program to address any discrepancies. Please note, you must be admitted and actively pursuing the degree, certificate or minor you plan to complete.
- If you are receiving multiple degrees including a doctoral degree, please list your doctoral degree first.
- Do not type your responses in ALL CAPS.
- You will receive a confirmation email after completing the application.
- It is recommended that you keep this confirmation for your records. Please review and contact the Graduate School if you need to report an error.
- If University staff find any issues with your application, you will be notified by email to your MU email account. Please check this account often.
- If you need to switch your application to a new semester or withdrawal your application, please contact the Graduate School for further instructions.
Complete Your SPRING or SUMMER Application for Graduation
Complete Your FALL Application for Graduation