To The Top
Current and former MU undergraduate students looking for graduate admission should check out the degree seeking, certificate seeking, or non-degree seeking pages and apply using the standard application for admission.

Qualified MU undergraduate students may wish to earn graduate credit while completing their  bachelor’s degree. Check out the Senior Dual Enrollment section to learn more.