March 12th, 2020
About the Master of Science in Business
The Trulaske Master of Science in Business is a customizable interdisciplinary degree program that allows you to craft a business degree to suit your unique educational needs and career goals. This innovative program provides knowledge of business fundamentals through 12 core graduate business hours, and allows you to further expand your education with the selection of two graduate certificates from colleges throughout the University of Missouri.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- 3.0 or better GPA in the last 60 hours of baccalaureate coursework (for applicants with less than a master’s degree)
Deadlines for application to the MS in Business
Students may start the program at the beginning of the fall or spring semester.
- Fall deadline: July 1
- Spring deadline: December 1
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- One letter of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS (for international students)