December 15th, 2020
Summer deadline: April 15
Fall deadline: July 15
Spring deadline: November 15
- A BA or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Applicants should have a GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale). Those with a GPA under 3.0 will need very strong qualities in other areas (such as professional experience) to gain admission.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE scores (Optional)
- TOEFL scores (Required for international applicants)