February 12th, 2018
For more information about the PhD program, please visit: https://hdfs.missouri.edu/degrees/phd-program/
- Fall deadline: January 1
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 for last 60 hours
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
HDFS uses a paperless application system, so please scan and upload all documents to the Graduate School online application system.
- Transcripts of all college credit
- 3 letters of recommendation from people who can speak to applicant’s potential to do graduate work (e.g., professors, advisors)
- Statement of purpose (Personal statement)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official TOEFL examination scores (International students only)