February 12th, 2018
Note: This program is not accepting applications at this time.
The Statewide Cooperative EdD Program in Educational Leadership requires a minimum of 76 credit hours beyond the baccalaureate degree. The program, offered in a cohort format, includes 34 hours of course work in 6 contiguous semesters, beginning in the summer and concluding in the spring semester 2 years later. In addition to course work credit, 12 credit hours of dissertation research are required.
Summer deadline: October 15 of even-numbered years
- Current GRE score (taken within 5 years of your application) is only required if you do not meet the following GPA requirements:
- a GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) in the last 60 hours of your undergraduate education, and, a GPA of 3.5 (4.0 scale) in graduate education.
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education from an accredited institution
- GPA of 3.5 (4.0 scale) in graduate school (master’s degree) from an accredited institution
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Admissions screening and decisions for all graduate programs are not made until all required materials have been submitted. Admissions recommendations are based on a profile developed from data that include undergraduate (last 60 hours) and graduate grade point averages, scores on the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), recommendations, evidence of successful professional experiences.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Official GRE scores (required if applicants do not meet the GPA requirements listed above)
- 3 recommendations (two from faculty who have taught/advised the applicant)
- Current resume
- Statement of purpose
- ELPA departmental application (built into the Graduate School online application)