Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
Certificate description: The Graduate Certificate in Marketing Analytics will deepen your understanding of Big Data that inform marketing strategies, tasks, and decisions. Leverage predictive data modeling and data-mining tools to deliver strategic analytical solutions and create value across markets and industries.
This certificate is designed for people who:
- Enjoy working with numbers and want to enhance their skills for career advancement
- Have basic statistical proficiency and want to learn more
- Want to learn how to use data to make better marketing decisions or to consult with marketing clients
Prerequisite coursework/experience in marketing and statistics is required.
Certificate web site:
Deadlines for application to the Graduate Certificate in Marketing Analytics
Students may start the program at the beginning of the fall semester.
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
Please click here for more details about admissions requirements and steps to apply.