- First deadline: Due January 15th (For scholarships)
- Second deadline: Due March 30th (For practicum placements)
- Third deadline: June 30th – For admittance to classes
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of purpose, around 500 words, in which you summarize your professional goals, including career objectives, research interests, your motivation for advanced graduate work and other pertinent information
- At least two letters of recommendation
- The letters should attest to your professional competence, academic preparation and potential for graduate work.
- Ideally, two letters should be from college or university professors who can discuss your academic abilities, and one should be from an administrator or colleague who can describe authoritatively your professional experience and potential.
- Letters are submitted through the online application system.
- Personal data sheet (built into the Graduate School online application)