- Fall deadline: June 9 (Click here to see more information)
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Personal Statement (why you want to pursue an MS in Data Science & Analytics, how data science will advance your career/life, and any other information you feel might support the application)