February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: May 15
Spring deadline: October 15
Summer deadline: March 15
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Particular attention is given to the record of the last 2 years of undergraduate study, and/or the type and quality of professional experience since completion of the undergraduate degree. Doctoral candidates must demonstrate a higher level of achievement in each of these criteria.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate School online application system.
- 3 letters of recommendation from individuals qualified to evaluate scholarly capacity and professional qualities
- Statement of purpose (an explanation/essay of your academic and career background and goals)
- Emphasis area application
- Sample publication (optional)