Neuroscience, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: December 15
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Minimum GRE Scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|
Neuroscience comprises a united field that integrates across many disciplines, and students from a variety of academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply to the Interdisciplinary Neuroscience Program (INP). U.S. residents and international applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Neuroscience program application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (optional)
- Previous research experience form (if applicable)
- GRE scores
- TOEFL (if applicable)