February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: December 15
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Neuroscience comprises a united field that integrates across many disciplines, and students from a variety of academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply to the Interdisciplinary Neuroscience Program (INP). U.S. residents and international applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Neuroscience program application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (optional)
- Previous research experience form (if applicable)
- GRE scores (optional)
- TOEFL (if applicable)