*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
- Admission to candidacy in the master’s program is limited to those who hold at least a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or University.
- Preference will be given to students with a college GPA of 3.5 or higher, and strong letters of recommendation.
- Each candidate for the master’s degree is required to complete a minimum of 30 semester hours at the 8000 or 9000 level and maintain a B or better GPA in graduate course work, with no more than 12 hours of research, problems, seminars or special investigations.
- Candidates also must satisfactorily complete a thesis. A candidate is expected to demonstrate knowledge of clinical and/or research techniques and to defend the thesis.
- Faculty members advise students regarding their program of study and thesis research. A list of graduate faculty eligible to supervise MS students is available on the departmental website.
- Required courses and those of special interest should complement the student’s academic background and career objectives.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate School online application system.
- Unofficial transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation are required. Provide these names and contact information for each in the “Recommendation Provider List”.
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- At least one writing sample (e.g., publications, proposals, upper-level course term papers, thesis, etc.)
- TOEFL/IELTS score (if international)
Important: When registering online, choose the following options.
- For “Admissions Category”, choose Masters- On Campus.
- For “Academic Program”, choose Pathology and Anatomical Sciences (MS).