February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: April 1
Spring deadline: October 1
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
*Note: Due to recent administrative changes, starting Fall 2021, we are not accepting new students into the GPIDEA Distance program. We are exploring options and hope to provide online graduate programs again in near future. Meanwhile, we encourage those interested in a distance certificate or master’s program to contact the GPIDEA program coordinator at email@example.com. If you are interested in the Resident MS or Certificate programs, please contact Starla Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- 2-minute video to show who you are, reasons for pursuing a degree or certificate from us, and your career goals