Plant, Insect & Microbial Sciences, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: Flexible, December 15 for greatest financial aid consideration
- Minimum GRE score: none set
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Demonstrated capability to perform graduate-level work
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All documents must be uploaded directly to the Graduate School online application.
- Unofficial transcripts. Upload to the online application to expedite review of your application by the program. Please note that hard copies of official transcripts are not required until you are accepted into the program.
- Three letters of reference from people who can comment on your ability to succeed in graduate school (upload to the online application).
- A brief resume (one to two pages, upload to the online application)
- A clearly written, one- to two-page motivation statement that outlines your educational and career goals (upload to the online application)
- Official GRE scores. The GRE score is not required for admission into our program, however, the score will be considered if submitted. Submit using ETS institution code 6875.
- Official TOEFL scores, if you are from a country where English is not an official language. Submit using ETS institution code 6875.