February 12th, 2018
The program offer on-campus master’s degrees in Human Development and Family Science, and distance master’s degrees in Human Development and Family Science with emphasis areas in Family and Community Services and Youth Development. For more information about the Master’s programs, please visit: https://hdfs.missouri.edu/degrees/.
- Fall deadline: January 1 for on-campus programs
- No admission deadlines for online programs (We guarantee processing of complete applications received at least two months prior to the beginning of the expected term of admission. This will give admitted students adequate time to enroll in coursework.)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 for last 60 hours
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
HDFS uses a paperless application system, so please scan and upload all documents to the Graduate School online application system.
- Transcripts of all college credit
- 3 letters of recommendation from people who can speak to applicant’s potential to do graduate work (e.g., professors, advisors)
- Statement of purpose (Personal statement)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official TOEFL examination scores (International students only)