*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Application deadline: Two months prior to the start of the academic semester for which the applicant is applying.
- Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MS program in Soil, Environmental and Atmospheric Sciences, a student must:
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 hours of coursework
- Currently, this accelerated master’s program is only open to the Atmospheric Science students. Their undergraduate program should include integral calculus, general chemistry and a year of university physics.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
All application materials for graduate admission into the SEAS program must be submitted to the Graduate School online application system.
- Letter of self-evaluation and professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation