May 5th, 2021
Fall deadline: January 15
Spring deadline: November 15
Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MPA program in Public Affairs, a student must:
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Have a 3.0 GPA overall.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of interest
- TOEFL or IELTS report (required of applicants whose native language is not English)
- Statement of Career Eligibility (required for professionals applying for the mid-career and mid-career online options)
- Public Affairs application (built into the Graduate School application)
- GRE score report (Optional)