June 27th, 2019
Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 15
Students who successfully complete the coursework required to earn an Online Graduate Certificate in Veterinary Science will have acquired current, advanced information within the area of veterinary medicine and closely related topics. Applicants for this graduate certificate must be baccalaureate-holding veterinary technicians OR graduate veterinarians whose careers could be advanced through completing applicable courses delivered online. The 15 credit hours earned in this program may be transferred into the Online Master’s degree program offered by Veterinary Online Programs.
Certificate web site:
- Summer semester: April 1
- Fall semester: July 1
- Spring semester: December 1
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Departmental application (built into the Graduate School online application)