Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
Certificate description: Knowledge of financial management is important in a number of careers. Jobs such as financial manager, financial analyst, cost analyst, credit manager, cash manager, risk manager, investor relations officer, treasurer, controller, and chief financial officer (CFO) require an advanced knowledge of financial management. The educational objective of the Graduate Certificate in Financial Management is to provide cutting-edge knowledge to those people who wish to pursue a career in financial management, corporate finance, or a related field.
Certificate web site:
Deadlines for application to the Graduate Certificate in Financial Management
Students may start the program at the beginning of the fall or spring semester.
- Fall deadline: July 1
- Spring deadline: December 1
Required Application Materials
For the Graduate School
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
For the Financial Management Program
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
Please click here for more details about admissions requirements and steps to apply.