February 12th, 2018
- Fall deadline for the Counseling Psychology and School Psychology programs: December 1
- Fall deadline for the Educational Psychology and Statistics, Measurement, & Evaluation in Education programs: January 15
Minimum GRE Scores
|| Verbal + Quantitative
|GRE taken within the last 5 years
GRE scores are required for the following doctoral program applicants only.
- Counseling Psychology*
- Statistics, Measurement, & Evaluation in Education
*Note: The GRE is currently being waived for the Fall 2022 term applicants.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- GRE scores (waived for the Counseling Psychology applicants)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- 3 letters of recommendation via the online application
- Personal statement and vitae via online application per departmental requirements
- Educational Psychology program applicants only: Scholarly paper that you have written as a substitute for the GRE. This paper is widely defined but should showcase your ability to analyze a topic in depth and/or showcase your knowledge in terms of research methods.