Featured Home Post, News, PostDoc Spotlight, PostDocs Features, Student Features,
Five University of Missouri students and postdoctoral scholars were recently selected to participate in the SEC Emerging Scholars program — a program aimed at preparing future SEC faculty members. The students were chosen for their cutting-edge research and/or exceptional teaching skills and attended a workshop this fall to network with other SEC university students and engage in professional development throughout the academic year.
- Blessing Okafor; Department of Communication
- Dennis Perez-Lopez; Molecular Pathogenesis and Therapeutics Program
- Ekaete Udoh; Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis
- Carey Kelley; Department of History
- Obofani Ann Obadan; Truman School of Government and Public Affairs